News and views from the award-winning author of the novels The Skinny Years, America Libre, House Divided and Pancho Land

Sunday, May 1, 2011

New America Media Radio Interview


During a visit to San Francisco last week, I had the privilege of being featured by New American Media producer Shirin Sadeghi in a radio interview with Irma Herrera aired on KALW 91.7 FM. Founded in 1996 by Pacific News Service, New America Media is a nationwide association of over 3000 ethnic media organizations representing the development of a more inclusive journalism. Along with being broadcast over the radio, my interview has been archived as a podcast on the New American Media website. You can listen below to the interview aired on Friday, April 29 and Sunday, May 1, 2011.

LISTEN TO THE INTERVIEW

Over the last week, I've had the good fortune to appear in TV interview in Los Angeles and a radio interview in San Francisco. Now, I'm back in Ohio where my next appearance will be at the Ohioanna Book Festival next week. I want to once again express my thanks to my family, friends and colleagues for their support in launching HOUSE DIVIDED. 

Raul Ramos y Sanchez

No comments: